|Salary||20,000 - 23,000|
Purpose of the role: The maintenance of the renewals part of the records system, processing reminders and instructions, payment of fees and updating records throughout within strict timeframes.
Location: Birmingham - The option of working up to 3 days from home is available.
This is a renowned firm of Intellectual Property professionals that has a long and rich history of offering the best legal advice in the sector. They are very client driven and strive to offer a quality service by having some of the best IP talent in the country. We know them well and have placed multiple people into their firm before.
Ideally candidates will have some previous experience of working in an IP renewals, formalities, or records environment where strict adherence to process and the maintenance of controls are paramount.
But we understand the candidate joining is likely not to have pre-existing experience of renewals or the in-house system, however we would like to recruit a person who has experience in systems/data. Any individuals with experience in renewals would be fantastic or similarly candidates with a background in insurance. We will also consider candidates from a finance and banking background – any sector which is highly regulated such as FSA (as it demonstrates where processes have been adhered too).
Potentially experience with excel, reports, inputting data; keen attention to detail demonstrated via previous experience; utilising of various systems (showing the ability to pick up and learn the in-house system Progressor). Strong transferable skills, highly motivated, problem solver with a pro-active approach. Importantly they need to be able to prioritise their own workload and can demonstrate that.
• Produce and check standard reminders.
• Process instructions to pay renewal/maintenance fees including acknowledging and invoicing and/or crediting of foreign attorneys/clients.
• Update records of lapsed cases on receipt of letters from IP Offices and foreign attorneys.
• Pay IPO/EP/EUIPO fees monthly (to move to electronic payment) including advising accounts of deposit account use.
• Process renewal certificates, check and send out.
• Produce and check diaries and other lists for progress to ensure instructions have been actioned or chased and records are up to date.
• Inform Fee Earners of renewal instructions received each week.
• Produce lists for fee earners of overdue renewals.
• Calculate costs and forecasts for future or overdue renewals
• Match bills to clients to invoices from foreign attorneys for approval by manager.
---- Apply ---
Apply via this advert or email:- email@example.com - or - call:- +44 (0)20 8076 8393
Caselton Clark are an Intellectual Property agency based in London. We work in partnership with the Perry Clayman Employment Agency on vacancies in the UK and across Europe.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on +44 (0)20 8076 8393.