In this exciting manager role you would be responsible for the delivery and quality of services and day to day management of the IP Support Services (IPSS) department (including EP Validation, renewals and docketing functions across Patents and Trade Marks).
This is a specialist IP firm, one of the largest and most respected in both the UK and Europe. The firm also offers flexible working with some home-working days if preferred.
- In depth experience of managing an IP support function at a manager level, ideally gained within an IP attorney firm.
- Demonstrable delivery and commitment to quality of service, along with a desire to seek further improvement.
- Good working knowledge of IP formalities, ideally with the relevant CIPA and/or CITMA Certificate.
- In-depth understanding of: IP portfolio management systems (ideally Inprotech), including some exposure to the maintenance of underlying rules within these, and document management systems (ideally iManage).
- Thorough understanding of the inherent risks within the management of IP and strategies to mitigate these.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including to contacts within key client accounts.
- Proven ability to work to deadlines and under pressure.
- Experience in project work, including the implementation of new services, new IT systems and process change across a firm.
- Ability to think outside the box and see consequential impact across the firm and on clients.
---- Apply ---
Apply via this advert or email:- email@example.com - or - call:- +44 (0)20 8076 8393
Caselton Clark are an Intellectual Property agency based in London. We work in partnership with the Perry Clayman Employment Agency on vacancies in the UK and across Europe.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on +44 (0)20 8076 8393.