This leading European firm of IP professionals has an immediate vacancy within their electronics, engineering and IT team in their Southampton office. You will simultaneously train to become a patent attorney alongside highly acclaimed colleagues in one of the leading teams in Europe, and assist supervising partners and associates in providing professional services to clients of the firm - national and international clients across a wide range of industries and spanning many sectors.
• To assist in drafting and filing of UK, European and International patent applications.
• To assist in the prosecution of UK, European and International patent applications.
• To assist in providing advice on IP Law to clients of the firm.
• To attend appropriate training courses and in-house tutorials to prepare for qualifying examinations.
Although we would consider a brand new technical assistant, the preference would be for someone with a little bit of experience (going through Queen Mary qualification at the moment or have previously completed the QM). As you will be working in the electronics and engineering team you must have a technical background and degree that lends itself to these fields.
You must also be able to demonstrate strong communication skills with the desire and ability to share ideas and expertise, working both in a team as well as autonomously. Plus a desire to be empowered to make a difference and achieve shared goals to deliver real excellence to clients.
What you will enjoy:
- Challenging work, early responsibility and a training and personal development programme which is supportive and specific to you.
- A rewarding and fulfilling working environment and broad ranging, flexible benefits package including bi-annual performance based bonuses.
- The firm's commitment to developing talented graduates and post-doctorates who have the passion and initiative to build successful careers as patent attorneys.
---- Apply ---
Apply via this advert or email:- firstname.lastname@example.org - or - call:- +44 (0)20 8076 8393
Caselton Clark are an Intellectual Property agency based in London. We work in partnership with the Perry Clayman Employment Agency on vacancies in the UK and across Europe.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on +44 (0)20 8076 8393.