*Salary currently confidential at request of Client - Please apply or get in contact for more details*
A leading top-tier European intellectual property firm is hiring a trademark attorney (Rechtsanwalt) to work alongside their specialist team of attorneys (both in Munich and the UK). This constitutes one of the leading IP teams in Europe, they regularly work with national and international clients - protecting some of the world’s best known brands across a wide range of industries and spanning many sectors.
With offices across Europe, this firm brings together the specialist services of trade mark and patent attorneys with intellectual property solicitors and German Rechtsanwälte, providing a ‘one-stop-shop’ for all IP and related issues.
The successful candidate will:
• Have 1 – 6 years PQE
• Possess both State Exams (with „Prädikat“) or foreign equivalent
• LL.M. preferred (not essential)
• Have previous experience in Soft IP, ideally in an international or IP boutique law firm, or otherwise proven passion for Soft IP
• Have gained experience living/studying/working in an English speaking environment or other foreign country
• Ideally they will be fluent in German
• Be a motivated team player, willingness to assume responsibility in a growing team from day one as well as a “hands on” mentality
• Have a general willingness to travel (depending on the circumstances), e.g. to the other offices or client meetings
• Have the ability and willingness to work well independently and also as a member of a multi-cultural, multi-lingual, international team
• Be highly credible, with good business judgement and thought processes, supported by a diplomatic approach and sound decision-making skills
---- Apply ---
Apply via this advert or email:- Stephen@caseltonclark.co.uk - or - call:- +44 (0)20 8076 8393
Caselton Clark are an Intellectual Property agency based in London. We work in partnership with the Perry Clayman Employment Agency on vacancies in the UK and across Europe.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on +44 (0)20 8076 8393.