*This is a home-working position from anywhere within the UK*
*Salary currently confidential but open - Please apply or get in contact for details*
This is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. They are powered by a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. This approach allows them to design and manage processes that can generate and harness insights on a large scale, significantly cutting costs and timescales and helping businesses that partner with them.
The company's clients come from a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster; reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness; and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom line.
The Solutions Architect will join the European Solutions Architect team which is a part of the Intellectual Property Research and Development department (IPRD). You will lead client engagement on solution development by interpreting client needs and goals and aligning those with the company's deliverables. You will contribute to account growth through relationship building and stabilization across the client base. You should expect to provide technical and thought leadership in both client facing environments and operationally.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Communicate and execute the company’s IP and R&D solutions, specifically in the Intellectual Property domain, industry, customers, and prospective clients
• Work with key stakeholders requesting infrastructure enhancements to develop a clear understanding of requirements and success criteria
• Serve as a technical consultant to CE and clients
• Communicate directly with senior stakeholders on projects and show innovation and problem-solving skills in all elements of work
• Work with global clients and project teams across geographies and travel to client locations as and when required
• Build the repeatable processes, statistical functions and institutionalize knowledge to train delivery teams on skills needed for successful project execution
• Provide the content lead on projects involving strong functional expertise and domain knowledge
• Develop standards and best practices for the modelling and reporting process
• Engage business partners to ensure solutions are appropriate for existing business processes and specific level of readiness
• A Life Sciences and/or Healthcare background is ideal, however if you don't have a technical background but still work in a relevant industry then that is also appropriate
• 5+ years of IP and R&D experience
• Understanding and experience of innovation processes and approaches at an R&D level and a company level
• Possess industrial experience in a client environment.
• Possess creative problem-solving and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
• Ability to analyse and synthesize the available data and bring out value-added insights to the client
• Strong experience in project management and in managing large multi-cultural teams across geographies
---- Apply ---
Apply via this advert or email:- Stephen@caseltonclark.co.uk - or - call:- +44 (0)20 8076 8393
Caselton Clark are an Intellectual Property agency based in London. We work in partnership with the Perry Clayman Employment Agency on vacancies in the UK and across Europe.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on +44 (0)20 8076 8393.