*Salary currently confidential - Please apply or get in contact for details*
Location - Home-working from anywhere within Europe. Provided you have good transport links.
This is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. They are powered by a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. This approach allows them to design and manage processes that can generate and harness insights on a large scale, significantly cutting costs and timescales and helping businesses that partner with them.
The company's clients come from a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster; reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness; and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom line.
If you are a motivated and results-oriented strategic hunter & closer who is focused on bringing in net-new business, then by being on this sales team you will play an integral role in expanding the customer base by winning deals and crushing your annual quota. This is a newly-created and permanent position.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for moving your opportunities through the deal cycle and strategizing with SDRs on strategic outbound initiative to continue to fill the pipeline. While also ensuring they can deliver on the client's needs and have a long relationship. You will be managing executive-level relationships, working deals demo to close, and negotiating contracts.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to predictably move deals through the sales cycle, manage your pipeline, forecast sales activity, keep up with industry trends, understand the competitive landscape, drill into customer needs, and hit your quota. If you're passionate about building your sales career and you thrive in a fast-paced environment, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
• Building relationships at the executive level
• Running a sales cycle to close and beyond
• Demonstrate strong knowledge of the company's value proposition. Use this knowledge, combined with the client’s needs, to drive sales opportunities further through the funnel
• Achievement of a sales quota and KPIs
• Work in a collaborative team environment - ideate with colleagues on best practices and share successes
• Consistent and effective use of CRM
• Account mining (tactical opportunity), innovation & continuous improvement recommendations
• Staying actively involved in projects to make certain each project is progressing properly
• Ideally 2+ years of experience selling at C/Exec level within F1000 accounts
• You must have at least business-level German. Fluency is preferred.
• Must have a solid understanding and proven track record of ‘solution selling’ and being on point when it comes to understanding how outsourced IP solutions services fit in with R&D and innovation.
• Ideally you would have a Bachelor’s degree in a technical/business field or prior work experience in an applicable field and role
• Entrepreneurial spirit – a self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to deliver detailed product presentations both via in-person and via web of our software capabilities to C-level executives, directors, and managers
• Experience developing and managing a $1M+ sales pipeline
• Honesty, integrity, and pure motivation to identify success even in failure
---- Apply ---
Apply via this advert or email:- firstname.lastname@example.org - or - call:- +44 (0)20 8076 8393
Caselton Clark are an Intellectual Property agency based in London. We work in partnership with the Perry Clayman Employment Agency on vacancies in the UK and across Europe.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on +44 (0)20 8076 8393.