*Salary Confidential - Please apply or get in contact for more details*
Location: Parma - With options for flexible-working.
This is a patent attorney opportunity with a global pharmaceutical company that is continually pushing innovation and ideas within healthcare.
Draft and prosecute patent applications on new inventions arising from internal R&D; advice on IP matter related to internal projects, with focus also on medical device technology and development; involvement in due diligence and freedom to operate activities in support to R&D and the company's stakeholders; active participation to R&D meetings, and to high level decision making meetings as IP contact.
The individual will be in charge of projects and take ownership of new products while being part of the core team of development (mainly respiratory and medical devices). You should also be looking at IP as a commercial concern (evaluation, FTO, due diligence, competitor activity, etc.)
• Degree in chemistry or chemical engineer or a pharmaceutical related degree, with good willingness to understand mechanical aspects related to medical devices.
• You should at least be qualified as a European patent attorney, the Italian national qualification would be a bonus but isn't expected.
• Ideally you will be from an industry IP background however they would consider those from private practice law firms.
• Good understanding of the chemical/pharmaceutical inventions and willingness to improve technical skills also suitable to the IP definition of medical devices.
• Self-driven, flexible, innovative and creative mindset combined with customer orientation, strong interpersonal and communication skills, good technical understanding and ability to grasp ideas and concepts quickly.
Languages: Fluent in English is a must.
---- Apply ---
Apply via this advert or email:- Stephen@caseltonclark.co.uk - or - call:- +44 (0)20 8076 8393
Caselton Clark are an Intellectual Property agency based in London. We work in partnership with the Perry Clayman Employment Agency on vacancies in the UK and across Europe.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on +44 (0)20 8076 8393.