*Salary currently confidential - Please apply or get in contact for details*
Location - Home-working from within the UK.
This is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. They are powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. They work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster; reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness; and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom line.
This is a highly technical specialist role, you must have a high level of understanding of chemical regulations (laws constantly changing, environmental impacts etc). This role has been created to due strong growth in the area, there is a lot of exciting work coming in for this company - this is a big area for consumer good companies (FMCG, tech, etc.)
• To provide evidence of efficacy and safety (preclinical and clinical) as per regulatory requirements
• Scientific literature search -To extract, analyze and collate toxicology data from various clinical/toxicology/efficacy related databases like TOXNET, HSDB, PubMed, Medline, ScienceDirect etc.
• To evaluate quality of different toxicity studies (such as systemic toxicity, genotoxicity, skin/eye irritation, sensitization, carcinogenicity, reprotoxicity and developmental, toxicokinetics studies) as per OECD/ ICH /FDA guidelines
• To identify, evaluate and summarize critical toxicology data for drafting hazard or safety assessment on a chemical (pharmaceuticals/ cosmetics/ nutraceuticals/ agrochemicals/ botanicals/ biomedical devices).
• To prepare research reports/ dossiers according to the international regulatory guidelines
• To draft environmental assessment for various chemicals with respect to persistence bioaccumulation and toxicity.
• M. Pharm./M.S. (Pharm.) in Pharmacology/Toxicology/Regulatory Toxicology
• Ideally 4-9 years research experience in pharmaceutical industry/CRO’s (preferably in pre-clinical toxicity studies/toxicology projects)
• Thorough understanding of various toxicological studies and their principles
• Capability of interpretation of results and analysis of key toxicity data.
• Knowledge of OECD/FDA/EPA guidelines for preclinical toxicity studies
• Knowledge of various toxicology/ pharmacology/ clinical/ regulatory databases like TOXNET, ECOTOX, PubMed, e-Chemportal, clinicaltrails.gov, EFSA etc.
• Basic knowledge of clinical trials
• Basic knowledge of eco/environmental toxicity (e.g. biodegradation, toxicity to daphnia, fish (acute and chronic), toxicity to algae
• Knowledge of dose calculation/conversion
• Challenging current thinking by implementing new ways of working
• Team management: Handling teams of 2-5 professionals working for dedicated/ various clients.
• Career management: Responsible for mentoring and coaching of Junior Associates. You will also be responsible for their career management and performance evaluation.
Client Management - Client engagement and mining:
• Handle key client accounts independently.
• Responsible for overall quality and delivery of project reports.
• Maintaining productivity and utilization data for the team.
• Management of project from initial client contact stage to project completion.
• Help global sales executives in sales support initiatives.
• Willingness to travel onshore for client meetings, workshops, or sales activities.
• Preparing sales deck for attracting potential Clients especially in the field of Chemicals, Food, Cosmetics and Life sciences.
---- Apply ---
Apply via this advert or email:- Stephen@caseltonclark.co.uk - or - call:- +44 (0)20 8076 8393
Caselton Clark are an Intellectual Property agency based in London. We work in partnership with the Perry Clayman Employment Agency on vacancies in the UK and across Europe.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on +44 (0)20 8076 8393.