We have partnered with a carefully selected M&A specialist to support business owners in their exit planning. They are an ideal partner for owners who aspire to preserve the legacy and integrity of their business.
Ensuring the highest levels of confidentiality throughout the process Caselton Clark can assist with:
- Managing expectations on both sides.
- Know how to improve your business and market it appropriately to the target audience.
- Knowing the right timing for taking a business to market based on experience in that sector.
- Appointing legal services where needed.
- Performing due diligence and data management.
- Finalising the valuation of the business.
- Keep you informed at all stages of a deal while keeping you out of unnecessary minutia.
- Any necessary strategic decisions regarding integration, employees, timing and announcement.
To learn more please contact Mike South in confidence using the form below:
|Italian Trademark Attorney||Florence||£0|
|Intellectual Property Support Manager||Southampton||£40,000|
|Intellectual Property Specialist||Southampton||£35,000|
|European Patent Attorney||East Belgium||£0|
|Patent Engineer / Trainee Patent Attorney||Kortrijk||£38,000|
|Intellectual Property Solutions Architect||UK-wide||£0|
|Electronics Patent Attorney||Bristol||£0|
|Electronics Patent Attorney||Cambridge||£0|
|Biotechnology Patent Attorney||Cambridge||£0|
|Biotechnology Patent Attorney||London||£0|
|UK-wide Patent Attorney||United Kingdom||£0|
|German Patent Attorney||Munich||£0|
|Italian Patent Attorney||Milan||£40,000|
|Life Sciences Patent Attorney||Oxford||£0|
|Life Sciences Patent Attorney||Cambridge||£0|