|Salary||£35000 - £70000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
Role: Patent Attorney (from part-qualified upwards)
Technical Background: Chemistry or Engineering
Salary: £35k - £70k
A prestigious IP firm currently has an exceptional opportunity for a Patent Attorney to join their well respected Engineering or Chemistry Group.
This opportunity is based in one of their offices in Scotland, working in a team of qualified and part-qualified Patent Attorneys in either the Engineering or Chemistry Group. As such, candidates' must have a relevant Chemistry or Engineering Degree. This is open to any level of qualified patent attorney, from part-qualified right up to an associate. This is a an exciting chance to build upon any person's career as a patent attorney by continuing the process to becoming a fully qualified patent attorney or to hone your skills as a well-established patent attorney.
* Open to any level of qualified patent attorney (from part-qualified upwards).
* Candidates should have a first, and preferably a second, degree from a respected university in a Chemistry or Electronics discipline.
* Eager to continually grow as a person and learn within their profession.
* Able to enjoy an intellectually demanding and often pressured environment.
* A keen eye for detail while also being able to see the bigger picture and goal.
* A team player.
Please approach us in confidence with your CV to discuss this role in greater detail.
Email: Stephen@caseltonclark.co.uk - or - call:- 0207 559 6702.
Caselton Clark are an Intellectual Property agency based in London. We work in partnership with the Perry Clayman Employment Agency on vacancies in the UK and across Europe.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on 020 7559 6702