|Salary||£40000 - £80000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
Role: Patent Attorney - Northern UK (Part-Qualified up to Associate)
Technical Background: Electronics/Telecoms
Location: Northern UK
Salary: £40k - £80k
This IP firm is one of the fastest growing, full-service firms in the UK and currently has a rare opportunity for an Electronics patent attorney to join their prestigious Electronics Group.
This opportunity is based any of their Northern UK offices, working in a team of qualified and part-qualified Patent Attorneys in their Electronics/Engineering Group. This is an intellectually demanding, rigorous profession where the work is fascinating and the profession is highly respected.
* Candidates must be a part-qualified or finalist patent attorney, with flexibility up to an associate-level patent attorney.
* Candidates should have a first, and preferably a second, degree from a good university in an Electronics discipline.
* Highly accurate and literate.
* Keen to continuously learn and develop their knowledge.
* Socially confident and flexible in attitude and approach.
* Able to enjoy an intellectually demanding and often pressured environment.
* A team player.
Please approach us in confidence with your CV to discuss this role in greater detail.
Email: Stephen@caseltonclark.co.uk - or - call:- 0207 559 6702.
Caselton Clark are an Intellectual Property agency based in London. We work in partnership with the Perry Clayman Employment Agency on vacancies in the UK and across Europe.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on 020 7559 6702