|Salary||£27000 - £30000 per annum|
Data and Visualisation Manager
Home based/Out of office
Are you a database guru keen to establish your career in one of the world's leading Business Intelligence organisations?
Being the world's largest community in Business Intelligence, analytics and digital innovation, my client is looking for an experienced Data Analyst to take full ownership and define their data strategy.
Demands for data are growing and policies are becoming stricter, making this a critical role for my client's team. Your responsibility will be to ensure that my client has got the most accurate view on both customers and the industry they operate in! Due to the company's structure, this will be a role where you will be working from home/out of office. This does not only give you the opportunity to join one of the leading Business Intelligence organisations - but also the chance to do so while having a great work-life balance!
We are looking for a strong Data Analyst with solid experience of database management. Good knowledge of ZOHO and SQL is vital, along with proven technical expertise regarding database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques. As this is an out-of-office based role, great reporting and communication skills are also highly important. You will work closely with external stakeholders to understand their business needs, formulate end-to-end analysis and translating complex details to easily understood plans and recommendations.
Do you fulfill the following requirements?
* Knowledge of MDM and Database Tech. Ideally a ZOHO guru.
* Minimum 2 years of experience
* Proven technical expertise regarding database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
* Implementation experience building/developing Data Warehouses and Data Marts using data quality cleansing and matching tools (e.g. EDQ), relational database management (MS SQL RDBMS), SSAS and having used software tools to analyse and hold data.
* Excellent EDQ, MS SQL RDBMS, SSAS skills, including creating and maintaining stored procedures and tables
* Up to date knowledge of / sound experience in BI tools and reporting packages (e.g. Tableau, Business Objects, Crystal Reports or SQL Server-SSRS).
* Excellent communication skills
Rushing to apply...?
Please Send your CV to James Dickinson at email@example.com to be considered for the above vacancy