|Salary||£30000 per annum + OTE and benefits|
Business Development Manager - Spanish Speaking
£30k + OTE and benefits
Are you an exceptional sales person looking to grow your skill-set further in one of the worlds' leading event organisations?
We are currently looking for a Spanish Speaking Business Development Manager for a flagship portfolio in the energy sector. The organisation is well respected in the industry for their quality, prestigious level of government officials and senior corporate delegation. This is a very unique and exciting opportunity to join what is one of the few annual 'must attend' events for the energy industry!
We are looking for a highly experienced, focused and motivated sales professional with a proven events sales background to join the sales team and drive the growth of sponsorship and exhibition revenues for the Spanish Speaking market.
* To secure sponsorship and exhibition revenues across the event
* To achieve set sales and profit targets
* Achieve set new business targets
* To develop, maintain and expand relationships with clients across the industry in Europe, Middle East, Africa, North America and Latin America, Asia and Scandinavia
* To sell sponsorship and exhibition opportunities to both new and existing clients in the telecoms and media industry
* To sell meeting and hospitality packages to sponsors and exhibitors
* To manage the sale from lead generation to on-site delivery at the event
* To liaise closely with staff across the conference production marketing and operations teams
* Account management of leading sponsors and exhibitors
Who are we looking for?
*A fluent Spanish Speaker (native level)
*I minimum of 12 months of Event Sales experience (delegate, exhibition or sponsorship sales)
*An excellent sales person who always strive to meet and exceed targets
*A team player with a positive outlook and can-do attitude
Ticking the boxes?
Please don't hesitate to apply today - send your CV across to email@example.com to be considered.
Caselton Clark are a specialist recruitment agency for business intelligence, digital media and events.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on 020 7559 6700.